In our last blog, we talked about identifying your customers’ external problem — what is standing in the way of them getting what they want.
If you are like most business owners we work with, there are a few external problems that may be preventing you from getting what you want — marketing that actually makes you money.
- An unclear message. Your customers aren’t paying attention because you’re not using the right words. People will only move toward things that are clear. If you’re being clever or confusing, you’ll be ignored.
- Too many products or services. In an attempt to grow, you may be selling too many things. Only a handful bring in revenue. The rest are eating away at your profits.
- Too many marketing options. When it comes to marketing, you have more ideas than you know what to do with — so you’re not doing anything. It’s like having a full tank of gas but never driving anywhere because you don’t know which route to take.
- Too little ROI. You engage in random marketing tactics but don’t track the results. This means you don’t know what’s working and what isn’t.
- Too many responsibilities. Marketing is just one of the thousand things you’re doing all on your own, and you are stretched too thin to do it well.
You don’t have to just accept these problems as part of “doing business.” We can help you solve them.
We’re happy to guide you through these obstacles or any other you’re facing when it comes to your marketing.