Whether or not to invest in blogging is a big question for many business owners. There’s no doubt that it takes time and energy, making you wonder if it’s all worth it.
Let me offer a handful of reasons why it’s worth the investment.
- Assures the reader that you are equipped to serve them well
- Boosts your Google ranking, so more ideal customers can find you
- Is scalable. Write once – read many times
- Builds your authority (We talked about authority last week.)
- Keeps your website current
- Increases time on your site (which Google loves)
- Forces you to stay in touch with the needs of your audience
So to borrow slightly modify from Hamlet: “To blog or not to blog… That is the question.”
(Hint: You should totally blog. 😉 )
- Start small. Write down the 5–10 questions your customers ask you most often.